A Barn Reborn
In just two weeks, Adrian Hoye and John Thompson gave Bob’s Barn a brand new deck!
Though once a common space for studio work and social gatherings, the barn had fallen into disuse due to accessibility issues.
July Digital Artist Talk with Jessica Holleque
Join us Sunday, July 30th at 2:30 pm PST for a conversation with Jessica Holleque, a photographer and ceramic artist based in Minneapolis, MN. Her work is inspired by human experiences and their connections to surrounding environments.
Join us to learn how Jessica empowers the subjects of her photography!
From Erin, Our Intern…
“Reflecting Back on My Time at the Guild”
“I am currently a little over halfway through my time here at the Guild. That sentence conjures up both feelings of restlessness and anticipation.
Grappling with the reality that this is the last summer of my college career (and maybe life) has been an unexpected challenge that I have had to overcome this past month. A reality that, in the scheme of things, is wildly unimportant but nonetheless a challenge I have felt deeply. At the start of the summer…
August Onsite Summer Program
Spaces Still Available
Join us in August for our onsite program! Spots still available in most classes. Click a class title for more information and registration.
August 6-9 (Sunday through Wednesday)
– Art for All Family Camp with Shan Wang, Sara Sprouse, and Nicki Lang
August 13 – 19 (Sunday through Saturday)
– Wallowing: The Joy of Manipulating Mud on the Potters Wheel with Mike Caemmerer
– Leporello Journals + Surface Techniques with Mary McLeod
– The Happy Couple: When Glass Meets Grout with Janet Gruman
August 20 – 26 (Sunday through Saturday)
– Contemporary Iconography in Egg Tempera with Amy Foster
– Glass Mosaic: Wholeness from the Broken Bits with Jill Ross
– Portraiture: The Empathetic Lens with Jessica Holleque
Guild Employment Opportunities
The Guild is hiring! The Guild is looking for an Executive Director and a Kitchen Lead! For more information, visit our Employment page.