A community of support is foundational to the work of the Guild, and getting to know you better as a part of that community is a critical part of making the Guild a place of welcome for all.
In 2019 the Guild began using Breeze Church Management System (Breeze CMS) as a way to create a better picture of our community, with the potential to bring stories, engagement in programming, and financial contributions together into secured individual profiles. Beginning with the capital campaign and continuing through the leadership changes in recent years, Breeze has been an indispensable tool to do the critical work of building and sustaining relationships.
We’re excited to take another step forward in that process on September 1, by transitioning online giving from PayPal to Breeze.
Every day, financial support from community members like you makes it possible for the Guild to purchase quality art supplies for classes, provide healthy food in its kitchen, repair beloved buildings, and move strategically and heartfully into the future. Your financial support is critical to the success of our mission, bringing together diverse people to explore the intersections of art and faith.
This next step will allow your dollars to go farther by:
- Automatically integrating with our database to ensure accurate records, while dramatically reducing time and work required by staff.
- Lowering fees associated with online giving transaction
This move also increases your options for giving. In addition to online bank/debit card and credit card transactions, Breeze will support:
- Electronic fund or bank-to-bank transfers, often referred to as ACH.
- Text message giving.
And it maintains all the features we love from our outgoing donation platform (PayPal), including:
- The option for you to sustain the Guild with monthly contributions
- The ability for you to donate to multiple funds with a single transaction
- The option to cover processing fees for your online gift.