Group Retreat Protocol in Light of the Covid-19 Pandemic
Currently, the Guild is allowing up to 50% capacity on campus.
- The staff at the Grunewald Guild is committed to meeting or exceeding all hygiene and physical safety guidelines (cleaning, masks, gloves, and hand-washing). All protocols instituted by the State of Washington, Chelan County, and the CDC will be followed. Plans are subject to modification.
- All participants, teachers, and leaders must be fully vaccinated and arriving after the two-week interval when the shot was administered.
- With a maximum of 50 % campus enrollment, physical distancing can be practiced both in the Centrum dining room and upstairs gathering space.
- Buffet service for meals will be allowed in the dining room. Table seating will be arranged to provide appropriate spaces for guests.
- Fire station/emergency response is less than a mile away.
- Hospital with ER facilities is an approx. thirty-minute drive.
Other Norms, Expectations:
- The Guild Staff and Retreat Attendees will maintain safe physical distances, with frequent hand washing and other safeguards.
- Masks and gloves are encouraged, to the comfort and convenience of attendees. Attendees and the Guild staff understand that masks and gloves are a useful barrier to protect everyone. They do not, however, replace safe physical distancing, frequent hand washing and other safeguards.
- Virus checks, at this time, cannot be done onsite.
- Anyone who develops symptoms will isolate until arrangements can be made for their departure.
- Final numbers and final payment will be due to the Guild two weeks prior to the event.
- Retreat leaders will insure that no participants will come to the Guild campus if they have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been exposed to anyone who has had Covid-19 within 14 days of the retreat.
- Cancellations of retreats up to two weeks beforehand will have the deposits applied as credit to a future event at the Guild.
For group retreat inquires and reservations, please contact Brian at [email protected]