Group Retreat Protocol in Light of the Covid-19 Pandemic
Currently, the Guild is allowing up to 50% capacity on campus.
- The staff at the Grunewald Guild is committed to meeting or exceeding all hygiene and physical safety guidelines (cleaning, masks, gloves, hand-washing, etc.)
- With a maximum of 20 people, safe physical distancing can be practiced both in the Centrum dining room and upstairs gathering space.
- Dining Room: No buffet service for meals. Meals will be served from the kitchen pass-through counter. Table seating will be arranged to provide spaces for 20 guests with the safe physical distance criteria met. Staff will eat after the guests have left the dining room.
- Fire station/emergency response is less than a mile away.
- Hospital with ER facilities is an approx. thirty-minute drive.
Other Norms, Expectations:
- The Guild Staff and Retreat Attendees will maintain safe physical distances, with frequent hand washing and other safeguards.
- Masks and gloves are encouraged, to the comfort and convenience of attendees. Attendees and the Guild staff understand that masks and gloves are a useful barrier to protect everyone. They do not, however, replace safe physical distancing, frequent hand washing and other safeguards.
- Equipment for temperature checks will be available.
- Virus checks, at this time, cannot be done onsite.
- Anyone who develops symptoms will isolate until arrangements can be made for their departure.
- Final numbers and final payment will be due to the Guild two weeks prior to the event.
- Retreat leaders will insure that no participants will come to the Guild campus if they have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been exposed to anyone who has had Covid-19 within 14 days of the retreat. For any retreat attendee who develops coronavirus symptoms within two weeks of the event, the Guild will credit the group retreat invoice for that individual.
- Cancellations of retreats up to two weeks beforehand will have the deposits applied as credit to a future event at the Guild.
For group retreat inquires and reservations, please contact Brian at [email protected]